All participants have two training daily of 75 minutes each ( except the day when the tournaments are taking place ). Trainings are organized from Sunday morning to Friday evening on the 4 handball playgrounds in the Villas Rubin resort ( playgrounds are located approx. 100 - 200 meters from the appts and bungalows where the kids are staying ), 3 handball playgrounds in Amarin resort ( 150 - 200 meters from the appts where kids are staying ) and in the 2 sports halls in Rovinj ( halls are located approx 2.000 meters from the Villas Rubin and 3.500 meters from Amarin, 5 minutes by bus ). Transportation to the halls is in our organization with shuttle buses, only for the camp participants.
Trainings are organized in 3 shifts between 7,15 - 11,00 and 16,45 - 20,30 hours. Time in between is used to enjoy the beach or swimming pool, or to visit some of the places of interest in and around Rovinj ( see INFO/FREE TIME ). Meals are served in the following order: 7.00 - 10.00 breakfast, 12.00 - 14.00 lunch and 19.00 - 21.00 dinner, so kids can be on time for warm meal. On arrival day, dinner is served until 22.00 hours at least. Lunch packages on arrival and departure could be organized with the resort's kitchen.
Here is the programme that all the participants are going through:
– running and jumping school, coordination and specific handball strength ( special training in the hall, once for every group or team )
– basic individual technique with and without the ball
– cooperation of the back players in attack
– fast breaks (attack and defence)
– group attack (movements, cooperation between the players)
– defence (individual technique, group technique and movements)
– 3:2:1 defence (individual technique, cooperation between the players)
– shooting technique training
– goalkeeper's training (2 extra training, usually on Monday and Tuesday morning)
– one day tournament among the camp participants
Our trainers are well-educated and experienced, so can always adjust training to the different handball levels and skills. Trainings are held in English, Swedish, Italian and Croatian language, depending of the group. In the first week of the camp, we organize a small seminar for trainers who work with young players ( Extra, not included in the price and not additionally charged ). If you are interested, check out the seminar when booking a campsite.
CHECK OUT OUR TRAINERS TEAM. IT IS UNIQUE AMONG ALL
THE CAMPS IN THE WORLD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: WE HAVE A DOCTOR THAT STAYS WITH US IN THE CAMP 24 HOURS SO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS ARE COVERED WITH BASIC MEDICAL ASSISTANCE DURING WHOLE DAY.